Copper Oxide Filter sheets for AiruFlo masks (Refill pack)
- 1 pack comes with 5 pairs of Copper Oxide filter sheets and 5 pieces of Copper Oxide bottom filters (15 pcs in total).
Our Copper Oxide filter sheets are tri-layered, with non-woven material outer layers coated with copper oxide nanoparticles to prevent viral replication. 90% of viruses will be eliminated within seconds upon contact with the copper oxide layer and 99.9% of remaining viruses will be eliminated after a few minutes.
The middle layer is our signature N95 grade melt-blown PP fabric which will protect against 95% of 0.3μm particles and dust and has been tested for BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) ≥99.7% and PFE (particle filtration efficiency) ≥98.8%.
We recommend these filter sheets for single use with up to 1 week of continuous wear. If the AiruFlo mask needs to be cleaned, we recommend using alcohol-based wet wipes/ sanitizer on tissue to wipe both the inside and outside of the mask to prevent any contact with the filter sheet.
- Copper Oxide filter sheets are rated for Non-Oil environments only. Do not use if working with oil aerosols, gases, vapours, asbestos, sandblasting, or highly infectious or toxic agents.
- Copper Oxide filter sheets should be discarded when damaged, wet or visibly dirty, breathing becomes difficult, or if contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or bodily fluids from others.
- The Copper Oxide filter sheets cannot be washed and reused.
- Alcohol-based sanitisers should not be sprayed on the Copper Oxide filter sheets as this will degrade its electrostatic absorption and cause the filtering efficiency to lower below 95%.
Please dispose of used, contaminated filters sheets responsibly and wash/disinfect your hands after handling them.
How to Change Filter Sheets for AiruFlo mask